Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to rock the no-makeup look!

Hello ladies,
How many of you have wondered if the world would end if you went outside of your house without no makeup on? But we've all got little blemishes, discolorations and imperfections in general, so we end up giving in and layering foundation on our face.

I admit I do this A LOT, and I hate the fact that I have to hide my face to feel beautiful! 

If you feel the same way, you can have a go at wearing no makeup to feel more and more confident with your own skin, but you can also do the no-makeup look I want to propose to you guys today.

What I did was... 
Using a clean and old shading brush (small and precise, but old, so I am never going to use it for eyeshadow anymore) or a (clean) lip brush, I dabbed on my blemishes, redness, and discolorations a little bit of foundation (I use NARS Sheer Glow in Montblanc) but you can also use concealer, of course.



The result? 
Flawless skin, but letting the rest of it breathe and feel natural. 
And the other advantage of this?
You use little to no product everyday, so your foundation/concealer will last you AGES!

Give it a try, at least for an everyday look, rather than for a night out when we all want to be absolutely perfect in pictures, because I haven't tried it yet in that occasion, (but will do tonight!)

Love,
Maria.

P.S. Challenge! Would you be able to go without any sort of foundation for 7 days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment