I admit it: I'm a blog addict!
I've always loved reading, and it just comes naturally. The problem is that I follow over +50 blogs (probably +100 too) and truthfully, only 30-50% of them truly make my heart skip a beat when they've posted something new!
But, you know, how and when do you decide when to unfollow a blog? Like in any committed relationship (romantic or otherwise), there are certain red flags:
- You don't even remember why you started following them.
- Just when you're going to unfollow, you notice you don't even know the blog's name. - So you'll be condemned to forever follow them until you remember!
- Your interactions are becoming forced, and you stop wanting to read what they're posting.
- You leave their posts until the very end, when you've read every single other blog out there.
- You know you will always hold a special place in your heart for that blogger, but you know your relationship reader-blogger has reached it's expiration date. (Not all blogs have these, though, some are always a pleasure to read and catch up on.)
- You've tried, you really have, but it's not working anymore.
- Either the blog has changed its direction, or it's you.
- It's fine, you know you'll follow a new blog soon enough that you'll really love!
Some of them deserve a second chance!