Monday, June 4, 2012

Update

Hi guys,
I'm in the middle of exam week, so I'm not going to be able to make an appearance this week at all, but I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for your comments and views. I can't stress this enough. My initial idea, when I started this blog, was to talk about makeup, beauty, skincare, etc. And even if no one gave a crap (sorry) about it, I wanted to let people out there know if this or that product was amazing or not at all, if it lived up to the hype or it was not even worth talking about. 
So, thank you for giving me the strength to keep writing, even if it's every now and then. :)

By the way, I finally gave in and ordered Butter London "Slapper", so there will be a post as soon as I get that.

Wish me luck,
<3

Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment