Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kindle away!

Hello ladies!
I am in a rush today, so I wanted to update you on what's going on right now. I've just received my Kindle, and OMG. IT'S AMAZING!
(I'm not working for Amazon or anything, I assure you!)



In just 30 minutes I have bought 6 e-books from Amazon for only 35€ (40$ approximately), which amazes me, because I can start reading them the minute I have paid for them. I bought: A song of Ice and Fire (by George R.R. Martin) and the two latest Michael Scott books: The Necromancer and The Warlock.

I'm such a bookworm.

Maria.

P.S. Totally recommend the Kindle, although I haven't tried other reading devices. I have always been someone who loves holding a book, but this way, my economy can afford many more books than it would have done otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment