Saturday, July 28, 2012

Essie "Cute as a button" dupe?

You guys probably already know the brand KIKO Milano, I tend to compare lots of nail polish shades with their vast (and cheap) collection. I probably have around... 15-20 KIKO nail polishes. Amazing quality, great brush which makes application a breeze, no strokes to be seen, and SO INEXPENSIVE!

So, dang, when I'm able to pass on a more expensive colour for a KIKO dupe, I'm quite happy to, but as I have to look at swatches online, I don't know if it really is similar or not.

I wanted to ask you guys: is KIKO 281 (below) a dupe for Essie's "Cute as a button"? 





I used a fisheye effect on my camera, that's why the pictures look a bit distorted! 


What do you think? Are they dupes or not remotely alike?

Love,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment