Monday, October 22, 2012

Zoya 'Ali'

I'm the proud owner of a huge nail polish collection, however I didn't have that many pinks in it until recently. I was browsing through some blogs, when I stumbled across Amy's blog (Blog Rince), which featured this particular polish I'm going to show you guys today. 

It's a bright, neon pink that isn't too cool and it isn't too warm that it seems to be a coral either. It's the perfect pink, for me at least. 
I ordered this nail polish on eBay, as Zoya nail polishes can't be purchased in any store in Spain. My eBay seller, and I can't say enough good things about this seller, not only for the fast service but also because of its low prices that make it so affordable for me to buy these online. 

'Ali' is quite an opaque polish, although I always do 2 to 3 coats just in case with EVERY nail polish. The quality is just excellent, and there's no chipping to be seen after 4 days. 

STUNNING 



I'm in love with Zoya polishes, and my next post will feature Zoya's "Casey", another favourite of mine that is just THE PERFECT fall colour for me! 

<3  

1 comment:

  1. oh!!
    like this colour so much!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete