Saturday, October 6, 2012

Zoya 'Frida'

Turquoise was the perfect summer colour, but now that we're halfway through autumn (fall), I think we should start thinking about darker colours. If you're into gel or sheer nail polishes, you're going to love Zoya's "Frida". 

Zoya isn't a brand that we can buy in Spain, sadly, but I found an eBay seller who has the full collection, ships internationally, and at a VERY LOW price! (In case you're interested, here's the link to my eBay seller.)

The colour is just amazing, and the shine and gel-like texture is great too! I lost count of how many coats I did on my nails, but I think around 4 or 5, but take into account it's a sheer nail polish. I've had some people comment on my nails already!

It's not a bright colour, it's a bluey green fall colour, some might even describe it as a moss green, but with some blue thrown in too. In some lights, it looks like a dark blue, and in others, like a darkish green. Whatever colour it is, it looks BEAUTIFUL. It compliments my green eyes and dark hair beautifully, and it's one of those colours I don't get bored of by the second day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment