Sunday, November 20, 2011

About me.

I hope you don't think I am too self-centered, but I think it's important for you to know a little about me before you start reading about my makeup ravings.

My name is Maria, and I live in Elche, on the south-east of Spain.
(This was in New York, and it's not a makeup related picture, as you can see.)

I am 18 years old, and I'm a college student. I study tourism and enterprise administration (CEO) in the University of Alicante. This wasn't the career I intended to have, as my dream was to study photography in New York. But as many of you might already know, American colleges aren't exactly what you'd call inexpensive, and it was unaffordable for my parents to pay it. I won't give up on my dream though, I still take pictures every once in a while. Check my Flickr page if you want to see some of them.

My interest in makeup goes back to my childhood, when I used to take my mother's lipsticks and use them to paint my lips, my hair, my eyes... I was quite a creative little girl! (And my mother didn't like too much this aspect of my creativity. She even had to use bleach sometimes. Oh my!) When I was 13 years-old I started buying my own (cheap) makeup, and I started saving money for better products.
Since I am a student, I haven't got too much money available for buying makeup, but I have learnt to use all of it to buy many goodies!

Thank you for hearing me out, and letting me go on about myself.
Won't happen too often, I swear!

Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment