Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wondering and Wandering

I've been thinking for a while about changing the whole image of this blog, maybe even its content. I love makeup, I REALLY do... but am I passionate enough to write about it for years? I will never stop talking about makeup, but I would love to talk about other things too. For instance: travelling, food, life... 
I know I already do these things every once in a while, but I'd like to do this more often. 


I don't know if you guys know, but I am going on an Erasmus* this next semester to Vienna (September - February) and I am going to be travelling A LOT. I have also gone on great trips lately (I went to Turkey for 15 days) and I'd love to talk to you about those. 


* Erasmus is an exchange programme between european students, and it can last for a whole school year or only a semester. It's a very common thing in Europe for university students to do. 

I hope you will like these changes in content and what they mean for my blog. 
Comment below, I love to read your opinions! 


<3 M.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea Pauline PanaliganAugust 20, 2014 at 2:10 PM

    Gone are the days that bloggers only stick to one genre! Feel free to blog about other things that you are passionate about. Besides, no person is interested in just one thing. I would especially love to read posts about your travel; I mean, trips around Europe? Now that's something I don't want to miss! Giving your blog diversity can also generate traffic and can help you reach out now only to fellow beauty enthusiasts but foodies and travelers as well! Good luck on your Erasmus! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Andrea (you're the bomb!) You've definitely helped me feel even more secure with my decision to change things up a bit. I will keep you posted with all my european travels!
    xx M.

    ReplyDelete