Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Orange Is The New Black: Lorna Morello

I'm completely obsessed with Season 2 of OITNB!!!
 I'm not sure I will make a whole series of this, but I wanted to give it a shot. 

Since Season 1, Lorna Morello has had impeccable taste in makeup and hair, which is also befitting because (SPOILERS) she's in charge of the beauty column in Litchfield's newsletter. Her locks are always in these Old Hollywood-style waves but my hair is a bit too long for those at the moment. However, we can tackle her perfect red lipstick! 


The lipstick is very similar to Ruby Woo, however Morello wears a creamier consistency. The colour we need is a blue-toned red or a pinky red, and my pick is Topshop's Screen Siren (10€).


There are many other lipsticks to choose from, but in my stash this one was the
most similar to the one Morello is wearing. 



<3
M.

Are you guys loving Season 2? What do you think about Morello? Any comments about OITNB?





No comments:

Post a Comment