Sunday, February 2, 2014

What I'm loving right now (Non-beauty)

Song: New Soul - Yael Naim



Book: Ready Player One - Ernest Cline



You don't have to be a gaming geek to like this book, I assure you. I really liked the portrayal of the "future" that is the setting of this book. It's been a long time since I'd read a book so addictive and beautifully written!
 The score, in my opinion: 10/10.

Film: The Wolf of Wall Street



Really liked the film, because it was downright impressive and unforgettable. 
However, I'd give it an 8.5/10, because it isn't the kind of film that makes you want to sit and discuss or that makes you want to think about life, if you know what I mean.



TV series: Reign and Don't trust the b* in apartment 23...


It's such a pity they cancelled this show! I have a huge crush on Krysten Ritter right now. 


Blogs: 
  1. I Covet Thee (Another massive girl crush, I love Alex's blog!)


  2. xoVain (I love every single article they post, and I don't like to play favourites but if I did... Alle would be my nerdy fave!)


  3. Cocoamourr (my latest discovery <3 She's very approachable and lovely,
    which is what makes me love every single one of her posts.)


  4. Nemesis, Babe (I love Marie's personality and just.. her whole blog, really!)


  5. Shared Closet (The blog of two spanish sisters that love fashion, traveling and are the happiest people alive! They just make you want to pack a bag and to travel the world!)


Lots of love <3 
And brace yourself for tomorrow's post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment