Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm alive!






Proof that I'm well and alive
(Yup, that's me in the purple dress by the way!)

I have to apologize for the hiatus I took on this blog. 
I just wasn't motivated and I didn't do half of the things I wanted to. I've been in a very bad place (psychologically and emotionally speaking) for more than 6 months, but right now I'm starting to feel better, and wanting to try so many new things!

Since the last time I posted (April 11th!) I've started getting into skincare, although I won't be spending lots of money on the products I purchase. I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm a full-time student at uni, and I don't have the budget to buy high end products (except once every blue moon, and it tends to be make up!) I love my nail polishes, lipsticks, and... anything really. 

The idea is posting once a week, as a start, and increase the number of posts gradually. Because blogging is not my job, but my hobby, I will ALWAYS give you my honest opinion. And also, swatches! Good quality swatches, hopefully. 

I'd also love to know that I can talk here about other things that aren't makeup/skincare related. I want this to feel more like my blog, which didn't feel like before. 

I hope you guys help me out, and comment when you like or dislike (constructive criticism, please!) what I'm posting.




No comments:

Post a Comment